The Corporate governance of CS-Medica is based on applicable laws, rules and recommendations, such as the Danish Companies Act, the Danish Corporate Governance Code, the Annual Accounts Act, the Nasdaq Nordic Main Market Rulebook and the Articles of Association of CS-Medica, as well as internal rules and guidelines.
Important external regulations
- Danish Companies Act
- Danish Corporate Governance Code
- Annual Accounts Act
- Accounting legislation and recommendations Nasdaq Nordic Main Market Rulebook for Issuers of Shares
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Important internal regulations and documents
- Articles of Association
- The Board’s Rules of Procedure
- The CEO instructions
- Decision-making/attestation instructions
- Internal guidelines, policies and manuals that provide guidance for the group’s operations and employees, such as CS-medica’ information policy and financial policy.